* Students need to show a valid and active Bruincard when checking in at the front desk on the day of the conference
Pay by Checks
Make check payable to "UC Regents" and put "CIO Impacts Forum Forum 2010" on the check.
Use the registration rate chart above. Check must be received at UCLA before that rate expires.
Please include attendee's name, job title, affiliation, email address and contact phone number and send it along with the check to:
Attn: Peter Chu
WINMEC-UCLA, MAE Dept.
44-116S Engineering IV
420 Westwood Pl.
Los Angeles, CA. 90095-1597
- Requests for refunds will not be entertained after January 1, 2010 and for no-show. There is a $100 processing fee for all refunds
- Substitions are permitted before one week of the forum
- We reserve the right to accept/reject your registration. If your registration is not accepted due to any reason, your money will be refunded.
- Registration Rate is subject to change without notice.
For more information email email@example.com
WINMEC, Henry Samueli School of Engineering and Applied Science, UCLA Anderson School, BIT
Impinj, RSI ID Technologies, Printronix, Symbol, Maxell, Motorola Inc., Zebra, Quantum Route, Inc., Convergence Systems Limited, Magellan Technology (Australia), Confidex, Alien Technology, Intemec, UPM Raflatac, TagSense, Albis Technologies, Metalcraft Inc., Roxtron, Invengo
WINMEC - Wireless Internet for the Mobile Enterprise Consortium
Copyright WINMEC Design 2010
UCLA - WINMEC
44-116S Engineering IV, 420 Westwood Plaza, Los Angeles, CA. 90095